Sunday, October 22, 2006

My name is Kathy, and I am married to Rob’s brother, Guy. For nearly 30 years, I’ve loved and respected Rob like one of my own brothers. Our thanks to each of you for sharing your memory of Rob here. It’s gratifying to know so many people recognized his wonderful spirit. He no doubt felt the same way about you. I know your comments will be a comfort to his brother, mother, uncles and cousins. No matter where he lived or worked, Robby has always been exactly the way you knew him. (“Tyree” was actually his mother’s nickname as well, and the way she signed all of her paintings.) He was a rock in hard times, and a joy in good times. His kind heart, rapier wit, and open arms will be sorely missed. When we get to Heaven, he’ll likely be playing cards with his Dad, saying “Hey, what took you guys so long…. pass the meatballs.” We love you Hon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home