Wednesday, October 18, 2006

MSgt Donald E. Bullock
573 Global Support Squadron
Travis AFB, CA

There are many wonderful, witty, and humorous things I can say about Rob Brewer.

I remember my first day as a Cirriculum Manager in the 373 TRS. I was very excited about my new position and wanted to do a good job. When I proceeded down this path to conquer the world, Rob let me know real quick how things actually took place in FTD. I was somewhat intimidated by him at first but as time passed I realized I was in the prescence of greatness. He had more knowledge about how things worked than I could ever hope to remember in a lifetime.

The one thing I can remember the most about Rob is his knack for not sugar coating anything. If you were messing up or if something was messed up, he would not hold anything back. No one was immune from his comments, not even me. There are a lot of descriptive phrases he used to communicate his disatisfaction but unfortunately, some of them are not G rated enough for me list. I can say for a fact every phrase used was to the point and right on target.

Rob, you were a man of values and trust, but most of all you were a great mentor. I have many great memories of you I sharing a game of shooting Elmo out of a cannon for distance, the daily newspaper, daily news on the Drudge Report, how I didn't do something correct on a BATT, and how things could be fixed in our little cubicile condiminium. Most of all, my greatest memory is you sharing your friendship.

Rob, my family and I will miss you greatly.

MSgt Donald E. Bullock
573 Global Support Squadron
Travis AFB, CA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home