Monday, October 16, 2006

Hi, this is Sheryl, I am Rob's daughter-in-law, (married to his son Joe). I want to begin by thanking everyone for their kind words and prayers, you have no idea what it has meant to me and our family, Parry has done a wonderful thing with this site and it seems appropriate that we are all "posting" on the internet as it was such a huge part of Rob's life. I feel like I was blessed the day I met Joe. I was not just lucky to find him, but also his family. I know I am truly a blessed individual as I had the pleasure and privledge of knowing and loving Rob for the last 13 years, he was the best father (in-law) any girl could have asked for, and he will be missed daily. Again, thank you all so much for all you have done, your support and prayers mean the world to us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home