Monday, October 16, 2006

Rob loved the Internet. He loved the fact that you could reach out to so many people with the click of a mouse. He loved bringing order to chaos and finding a way to motivate people.

I have been receiving e-mails from total strangers...people who are not volunteers and don't know us or Rob, telling me that they wished they had met him, sending their prayers and well-wishes to his family.

how fitting that the medium he loved so much would be the medium that allows so many people to share their farewells and love.

I will be on flight Monday at 5am est and won't be able ot approve the comments until I land. Please post. I'll get them up as soon as I can.

For wiredsafety.org volunteers who wish they cold attend Rob's funeral, know that one of our own, a member of his team, will be there representing all of us. Rob will know how we feel...

with love and sadness.

Parry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home