Monday, October 16, 2006

For Rob’s family and his Wiredsafety family


I was not privileged to have met, or spoken to Rob in real life, but have worked closely with him on the Cyberstalking & Harassment Team particularly after I took over as the CS&H Training Team Leader. I was deeply shocked to hear of his death. I feel as though I have lost a brother. “Tyree” was one of the most caring people I have come across during my time in Wiredsafety. His concerns not only for the many “victims” he has helped but also for his team members was exceptional. He always found time to encourage, inspire and reassure me and I will miss him greatly.

My deepest condolences go out to his wife and family at this very sad and difficult time.

Sandy
Training Team Leader
CS&H Team

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home