Saturday, October 14, 2006

My condolences to Rob's family. I know he will be missed by you, his friends, and his wiredsafety family.

In addition to helping all those who needed help because of someone stalking or harassing them or doing something else they needed help with, Rob also helped me personally anytime I had a question or needed help. I talked to him on the telephone a little over a month ago for help getting some computer things set up that nobody else seemed to be able to help me with. Like the other blogs say, he was always there for everyone at any time.

I was so excited to find out he was a fellow Texan. I had hoped we would run into each other some day although I knew that wasn't highly likely.

Again, to all Rob's family, I am deeply sorry for your loss.

Puterangel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home