Saturday, October 14, 2006

From members of Rob's family:

They want us to know that they are reading this blog and appreciate all they are learning and hearing from his long time cyberfriends and cyberfamily. They have kindly allowed me to share this with you.

From LouAnne , his daughter. "I just wanted to let you know that my family and I have been reading your blog. I think that I am speaking for everyone by saying that your kind words, thoughts, and prayers mean a great deal. Here is the picture that I promised you."


From Angela, his daughter . "Thank you for the blog. Rob was truly a wonderful person and I am so grateful that he was a part of my life. He was my rock and I feel so shattered without him."



From Johanna, his daughter. "I want to say thank you for your thoughts and prayers. He was my hero and I am going to miss him dearly."



I am sharing the thoughts of three of his children. Please share more about how special he was for them to read. With every letter we type, he breathes again. He is part of what we say and do, always. I dedicate our work in cyberstalking and harassment to his memory and all he has taught us.

Parry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home