Saturday, October 14, 2006

Tyree,

I'm writing this with heavy heart and with knowing you are receiving each and every one of these messages. You my friend, will be so sadly missed .
you already are : (

Tyree was the first person I met when entering into the CSH division. He was
my instructor and later someone I called a friend. What stands out with
Tyree is that he was always approachable and had time for everyone. If I had
a question, or wanted some input, he would readily give it. He also was the
type of person who would readily say "Job well done!"

So many thoughts and feelings come to mind and heart when thinking of Rob.
Quite honestly, there are no words that can come close to describing what a
wonderful man he was. My heart goes out to his family and loved ones who
must be in immense grief right now. I wish I could help them through this
difficult time, and some how lessen their pain. lessen all of our pain.

In tribute to Tyree/Rob, the Daymaker:
http://www.consciousone.com/wisdomflash/WFView.cfm?PID=173


For Tyree, I promise to continue on with his work ethic and passion for our
CSH division - I learned from the VERY best, what a gift to share.

You will be sadly missed and fondly remembered my dear friend.

With Kindest Regards,

Raven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home